About Elder Construction, Inc.
Elder Construction, Inc. strives to build and develop
quality facilities where expectations are exceeded. We are committed to providing clients with experienced service and a safe, quality project completed on time and on budget.
Since the founding of Elder Construction, Inc. in the 1990's, we have realized our goal of becoming a leading national construction company. Excellence and competitive pricing have moved us to the forefront as a contractor, manager and designer/builder.
With the ability to work in 48 states, we can meet your needs from small to multi-million dollar construction projects. Contact us for your next construction project and you will see why Elder Construction, Inc. can satisfy your needs.
Differentiation is key
- Specialized and extensively experienced in design-build and tenant build out.
- One-stop shop for design, engineering, permits, build and finish.
- Faster occupancy for our clients because we maintain control over the entire job and provide self-performed work.
- Constant communication links kept with ONE key contact and 24-hour service/response.
- We require multiple bids from various subs in order avoid complacency in competitive pricing.
- Safety is our number one priority.
- Although we are located in Louisville, Kentucky, we have completed projects in these 36 states:
How our process works
- Estimating — Provide budget estimates in-house.
- Cost Control — Provide weekly updates.
- Subcontractor Solicitation and Selection — Selection based upon experience and abilities to perform under the given project scope and schedule.
- Team-oriented consulting — Actively involve subcontractors and suppliers as team members in evaluating and reviewing materials, systems and construction methods to maximize best practices and value.
- Scrutiny of Construction Review — For design-build, a review of the drawings and specifications will be made prior to final bidding and construction to be sure drawings, maintenance and details are to specifications.
- Tracking and Communication — Consistent contact and periodic progress meetings to provide updates and discuss issues, if any.
- Quality Control — Assignment of a specific field superintendent and project team to each facility who works closely with the owner or with the owner’s representative.
- Self Performance — The following will be done directly by Elder: framing, masonry, concrete, metal stud-work, finish carpentry and laminate.
- Warranty Follow-Up — We, as the entity in control, would stay involved on any warranty issues arising during the warranty period, and beyond.
- To be regarded by our clients and the communities we serve as quality-oriented and highly professional, yet competitive, general contractors, construction managers and design/builders.
- To help solve problems quickly and to the satisfaction of all involved.
- To help our clients minimize their risk and cost initially and long term by providing timely, creative, and intelligent soultions.
- To create real value for our clients and our employees whom we serve and value as partners.
- To continue to grow in our ability and the number of clients we serve as well as the geographical areas we promote.