Elder Construction. Built on quality, safety and leadership.
Since the founding of Elder Construction in the 1990's, we have realized our goal of becoming a leading national construction company. Excellence and competitive pricing have moved us to the forefront as a contractor, manager and designer/builder.
Elder Construction emphasizes teamwork, communication and completion of projects on time and on budget. This emphasis has paid big dividends to our clients.
With the ability to work in 48 states, Elder Construction can meet your needs from small to multi-million dollar construction projects. Contact us for your next construction project and you will see why Elder Construction can satisfy your needs.
- To be regarded by our clients and the communities we serve as quality-oriented and highly professional, yet competitive, general contractors, construction managers and design/builders.
- To help solve problems quickly and to the satisfaction of all involved.
- To help our clients minimize their risk and cost initially and long term by providing timely, creative, and intelligent soultions.
- To create real value for our clients and our employees whom we serve and value as partners.
- To continue to grow in our ability and the number of clients we serve as well as the geographical areas we promote.
Elder Construction has been working with Burlington Coat Factory…and has completed multi-million dollars of contstruction for Burlington Coat Factory ranging from new store construction and open store remodels averaging 80,000 sq. ft.
…I have found him to be one of the most professional and efficient businessmen I have dealt with in my extensive profession over the last 26 years…His jobs are always completed on time and the high quality of his company’s workmanship is exceeded by none. He and his crew are very conscientious about even the most minute details.